AI Series Trailer: Using AI for Proactive Marketing
Digital Content Manager, Emarsys
This week’s episode: Using AI for Proactive Marketing
September 25, 2019
Did you know that roughly 61% of marketers say artificial intelligence is the most important aspect of their data strategy? 87% say they’re using, or considering using, AI to supercharge their email marketing, and 47% of established companies already have a defined AI strategy for mobile!
In fact, AI can is changing marketing in a number of ways, including:
- Handling aspects of customer relationships
- Enabling marketers to do more with their data
- Helping marketers with last-touch attribution
- Allowing marketing teams to save time and boost efficiency
- Spurring a shift from reactive to proactive marketing
About 61% of marketers say #artificialintelligence is the most important aspect of their #data strategy CLICK TO TWEET
In this series introduction episode, I have the privilege of sharing more about why AI is important for e-commerce and retail marketers, along with what you can expect over the next couple weeks.
As I’ve quickly been learning, the foundational layers of AI — the algorithms, simulation models, and software — are actually a dime a dozen. In a marketing context, the true value of AI goes beyond those baseline elements. But, you’ll have to either subscribe to the show to learn what those key differentiators are… OR grab your copy of our latest white paper called “Making Immediate Impact with AI” to find out!
How do I subscribe?
You can subscribe to Marketer + Machine in iTunes, here.
Where can I find all episodes?
To see all Marketer + Machine episode archives, click here.
Resources and links discussed
- Grab Emarsys’ latest whitepaper on driving impact with AI
- Check out our latest article on the blog, How E-commerce Companies are Predicting Customer Behavior Like Never Before
- Connect with Raj on LinkedIn to learn more about his perspectives on AI