5×5 2019: 5 Marketing Predictions for the Next 5 Years
If the past 5 years are any indication of how fast the marketing industry is moving, the next 5 years should be a wild ride. Our goal is to ensure that you don’t get left behind as these changes occur and the digital landscape continues to shift.
There has been rapid technology growth, and it’s profoundly impacting marketers. We know that human-driven personalization does not scale. Just as machine learning has made it easier for marketers to deal with mountains of data, technologies are being developed and leveraged right now that will further help marketers and customers engage in a mutually beneficial way.
It’s time to look ahead. We have outlined 5 predictions that we believe marketers should be preparing for in the next 5 years. In this whitepaper, we’ll cover how:
- Blockchain will become a greater core component of marketing.
- Display advertising as we know it will finally die.
- Cross-device identification will become a necessary part of omnichannel marketing.
- Voice re-emerges as a distinct channel and internet interface.
- All marketing will be done in real time.
Download our whitepaper today to learn more about the digital marketing trends that we believe will play a major role in the industry for the next 5 years.